The Goelzer Home Team is a top-producing real estate team at Keller Williams Puget Sound and we are seeking full-time agents to join us in our mission to enhance our clients’ quality of life by providing lasting real estate solutions that help them achieve their Wants, Needs, and Dreams. Our team has the administrative staff, systems, and leadership in place to allow our agents a better work-life balance. We help our agents to achieve greatness beyond their wildest dreams both professionally and personally. We actually care about your success, however you define it.
Advantages to Partnering with The Goelzer Home Team:
- Two Managing Brokers who care about your professional and personal goals and have the passion, drive, and experience to help you achieve them
- A full-time Director of Client Care who is your client’s first point of contact during a transaction and will expertly guide your client from beginning to end to ensure all requirements are met and your client receives 5-star service every step of the way
- A full-time Director of Operations and Marketing who will oversee all aspects of marketing and lead generation efforts while implementing easy-to-follow processes to ensure your pipeline stays full
- Two Inside Sales Associates who will help nurture your leads and create appointments so you can spend more time closing deals
- A team who will help ensure your clients are always taken care of even when you want to take days off or go on vacation
- Smart systems in place to help track your clients, upcoming transactions, and current transactions from mutual to close
- A team with over 150 5-Star Reviews (and growing) from past clients
Our Core Values:
- Customer Obsession: Our goal in everything that we do is to create a 5-star client experience and we always put the clients’ priorities above our own… always.
- Ownership: We are self-motivated and disciplined in achieving our goals. No excuses… just take the next action to move forward.
- Team Player: We contribute positively and constructively to team conversations and help support each other both professionally and personally.
- Accountability: We set our own individual goals and we all help each other stay accountable to them.
- Positive Mindset: We celebrate our wins and treat our losses as learning opportunities so we can move forward.
- Growth Mindset: We have a passion for learning and are always open to improvement.
- Professionalism: We always take the high road and lead by example in every situation.
- Coachable: We are always open to suggestions and willing to adapt as needed.
- Heart of a Servant: We strive to understand our clients and their Wants, Needs, and Dreams so we can serve them how they want to be served and on their time.
About Keller Williams:
Keller Williams has more than 160,000 real estate agents, operating in over 1,000 offices across the globe and is the #1 real estate company in the United States in agent count, units sold, and closed volume. Keller Williams stands out from all other real estate firms in many ways, yet there are four key areas that define us as an industry innovator and leader.
- Education: At Keller Williams, our commitment to education is unparalleled. From classroom training to on-demand, online education, and our award-winning coaching programs, we provide the most advanced and comprehensive learning opportunities in real estate.
- Technology and Marketing: Our technology and marketing are among the most innovative in the real estate industry with a complete focus on driving your business and saving you time and money, and with every tool we build, our focus remains the same.
- Culture: Our unique agents-helping-agents culture creates a sense of community and comradery that is rare in the real estate industry. When you’re here, you’re family.
- Wealth Building: Keller Williams is a privately-owned company, and we are able to share a whopping 48% of profits back to our agents and associates. Through our profit share systems, KW recognizes and rewards associates for helping to grow the company. Our wealth building platforms ensure that our associates have passive income well after their last real estate deal is closed.
Keller Williams has been consistently rated one of the best (and happiest) places to work by trusted sources such as Forbes, Indeed, Newsweek, Inman, and more.
Come join The Goelzer Home Team at Keller Williams Puget Sound, and together, we will help build your career and business to new heights!